Genuine 1970/80s Russian KGB Watch Made by Vostok (Boctok) watch factory - Running
A genuine 1970s/80s vintage Russian Soviet KGB generals military wristwatch made by the Vostok (Boctok) watch factory. Vostok means East in Russian. It has a revolving bezel and a screw-down. The watch is in excellent condition (please see photos for condition). It is a mechanical wind-up watch On the face is the emblem of the Soviet KGB.
- Size: Diameter 40mm exc crown. The case is silver in colour and made of steel.
- Mechanical Vostok movement
- Water resistant
- Central second hand
- Anti-shock balance
- Screw-down winding head and back cover
- Case diameter ( without the crown): 40 mm
- Case thickness: 12 mm
- Black Nylon Webbing Strap
- Width of strap is 18 mm
- Day-of-the month calendar
- Runs around 36 hours after a full wind
- Stainless steel caseback
- Luminous hands and markings