Tritium GTLS Infantry Watch P6600 Type 6 MIL-G Military Watch
SKU Code: GTLS/P660/T6
This model is the successor to the P650/6500 series of self luminous infantry watches. The Tritium tubes are produced by MB-Microtec the leading Swiss manufacturer of GTLS tubes, these tubes are filled with highly luminous tritium gas and require no external light charging. The watch has a sturdy double case construction with glass-fiber reinforced resin as outer case and steel container as inner case. The P6600 has a bi-directional rotating PVD-plated steel bezel. Exceeds MIL-SPEC MIL-PRF-46374 G by virtue of its water resistance rating of 200m/20 ATM / 660 ft.
There are three options as far as straps are concerned the first is a standard NATO strap with chrome buckles, the second is a NATO strap with PVD buckles and the third is a rubber strap all are the same price and can be selected during purchase.
- Movement: Ronda 517.6 DD
- Case: Glass-fiber reinforced resin (outer case) and steel container (inner case)
- Bezel: Bidirectional, black PVD-plated steel bezel
- Crystal: Mineral K1
- Water resistant to: 660 ft / 290 psi
- Size 45mm diameter by 13mm thickness
- Dial (colour): Black
- Illumination: 1-11 green, 12 orange, H/M Hand green, bezel green
- Strap: 22mm (Three options available)
- Place of Manufacture: Switzerland