Strictly Limited Edition Automatic Aviator Watch with GTLS Made for a UK Government Department - Only 3 Available
UK GOVERNMENT CONTRACT WATCH ONLY 3 PIECES AVAILABLE
These watches are very rare and were never retailed to the public by MWC. They were made in 2017 for a UK government purchase secured by MWC and are a very high specification as can be seen below.
- NH35 24 jewel automatic movement
- Swiss GTLS Tritium tubes (Blue GTLS Tubes on hands and numbers orange tubes at 12)
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating and see-through case back
- 10 ATM / 100m Water Resistance
- 20mm Stainless steel bracelet with engraved bracelet clasp
- 38mm Case Size Excluding the crown
- Presentation Box
MWC doesn't retail anything comparable to this watch but I asked Dieter at their office what such a watch would retail for if they were to produce it and he said it would be €395/£350 because they make something similar for a firm in Germany.
We only managed to secure three of these watches and it is pretty certain we could never get any more.