Military Industries Early 1980s Pattern Automatic 24 Jewel Stainless Steel Divers Watch - Ex Display Watch from a Trade Show Under Half Price!
Please note that this watch is one of two ex-display watches from the U.S Shot Show in Las Vegas which is at our US location and is reduced by over 50% off of the normal price.
Product Code: MIL/DWA/R2/NDA
These Military Industries divers watches from Military Industries USA are typical of military divers watches made during the early 1980s. The details are super accurate and even the case finish and bezel design are very typical of the military divers watch designs used at the time.
The watch has a 24 jewel self-winding automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve. The case finish is very retro in appearance and identical to the case finish used around 35 years ago on most other military divers watches. Although the watch is very retro in appearance the movement is contemporary and therefore can be maintained and serviced by any competent watchmaker.
The attention to detail is such that even the luminous pigment on the dial matches the colour used in the early 1980s as do the hands.
Dimensions and Specification:
- 200m/660ft Water Resistant*
- Screwdown crown
- NH35A Self Winding 24 Jewel Movement
- Width Inc Crown 45mm (Exc Crown 41mm)
- Thickness 15mm
- Crystal Diameter 31mm
- Illumination: Super Luminova (but with encircled T for historical accuracy)
- Lug to Lug 49mm
- Weight 89.5g
- 2 x 20mm NATO Webbing Straps
* These watches are actually 300m water resistant but we had a stock of remaining dials from the older models hence the discrepancy.