Military Industries 1970s Pattern Automatic 24 Jewel Stainless Steel Divers Watch - Brand New PIP very Slightly Off Center
THIS WATCH IS BRAND NEW AND FULLY GUARANTEED. IT IS THE LAST EXAMPLE OF THIS MODEL AVAILABLE. THE BEZEL PIP IS SLIGHTLY OFF CENTER (BARELY NOTICEABLE SEE IMAGE) HENCE WE HAVE REDUCED IT BY AROUND 70% TO A FRACTION OF THE NORMAL PRICE TO CLEAR
Product Code: MIL/DW/R30RD
This Military Industries divers watch from Military Industries USA is typical of military divers watches made during the 1970s and early 1980s. The details are super accurate and even the case finish and bezel design is very typical of the designs used at the time.
The watch has a 24 jewel self-winding automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve. The case finish is very retro in appearance and identical to the case finish used around 45 years ago on most other military divers watches. Although the watch is very retro in appearance the movement is contemporary and therefore can be maintained and serviced by any competent watchmaker.
The attention to detail is such that even the luminous pigment on the dial matches the color used in the 1970s as do the hands.
- Dimensions – 40mm diameter case, 47.5mm lug-to-lug, 20mm strap size
- Case – 316L military grade stainless steel with typical 1970’s Pattern Finish
- Crown – Screw-down, stainless steel
- Dial – Black with enhanced luminosity
- Movement – 24 jewel automatic with 41-hour reserve.
- Screw Stainless Steel Case back with serial number
- Glass – Hardened mineral crystal
- Water-resistance – 200m / 660ft
- 20mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)
- 24 Months Guarantee