Military Industries 1970s Pattern Automatic 24 Jewel Stainless Steel Divers Watch - Last Two to Clear at over 50% Off
FOR SALE IN THE USA ONLY
Please note that this watch is one of two ex-display watches from the U.S Shot Show in Las Vegas which is at our US location and is reduced by 50% off of the normal price. It is only available for delivery to addresses in the United States.
Product Code: MIL/DW/R30RD
This Military Industries divers watch from Military Industries USA is typical of military divers watches made during the 1970s and early 1980s. The details are super accurate and even the case finish and bezel design are very typical of the designs used at the time.
The watch has a 24 jewel self-winding automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve. The case finish is very retro in appearance and identical to the case finish used around 45 years ago on most other military divers watches. Although the watch is very retro in appearance the movement is contemporary and therefore can be maintained and serviced by any competent watchmaker.
The attention to detail is such that even the luminous pigment on the dial matches the colour used in the 1970s as do the hands.
- Dimensions – 40mm diameter case, 47.5mm lug-to-lug, 20mm strap size
- Case – 316L military grade stainless steel with typical 1970s Pattern Finish
- Crown – Screw-down, stainless steel
- Dial – Black with enhanced luminosity
- Movement – NH35A 24 jewel automatic with 41-hour reserve.
- Screw Stainless Steel Case back with serial number
- Glass – Hardened mineral crystal
- Water-resistance – 200m / 660ft
- 20mm NATO Webbing Strap
- 24 Months Guarantee