Enoksen Watch Co 100atm / 3,280ft / 1000m Water Resistant Watch in Stainless Steel Case with Helium Valve (Automatic) - Might Have a Slight Fault but Running Fine - Save over 75% off of the normal price!
The Enoksen Deep Dive range is a family of serious diver’s watches - water resistant to 100 ATM (1,000 meters) and completely capable of withstanding the pressure found at those depths. The crown, normally found at the 3 O’Clock position, has been moved to 4 O’Clock in order to create a screw-down watertight seal. This allows it to be easier to operate and better shielded.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic NH35A with hacking function
- Water Resistance: 100atm / 3,280ft / 1000m
- Screwdown locking crown
- Helium Escape Valve
- Width: 44mm
- Bezel Type: Unidirectional Non Reflective with Ceramic Insert
- Thickness: 15mm
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating *
- Lug to Lug: 48mm
- Weight: 140g
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers, hands and bezel
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap
* A lot of people ask us what are the benefits of sapphire crystal over a standard mineral crystal? The answer is that synthetic sapphire is by far the best material for watch crystals because it is very strong and also shatter and scratch-resistant, these characteristics make it very appealing to military and security personnel, police officers and people who lead active outdoor lifestyles, these groups account for over 70% of our customers. To get things into perspective we find that when clients have accidents with watches resulting in a cracked crystal over 90% are usually watches with mineral glass crystals, even factoring in that we use hardened mineral crystals they still do not come close to sapphire for durability under adverse conditions. The reason that sapphire crystals are so strong is that after the sapphire glass is manufactured it is also heat-treated to remove its internal stresses—which can cause weakness—it is then made into the watch crystals and two layers of anti-reflective coating are applied, interestingly sapphire crystal is now used on the latest iPhone. Of course, sapphire crystal comes at a price hence you find that it's normally only fitted to higher-end watches.